What is it really like to live with Invisalign treatment?
Quality of life
- With Invisalign you can stick to your normal diet, you don’t have to worry about breaking your brace by biting an apple.
- Traditional braces can make wearing a gum shield awkward. With Invisalign you can wear a normal gum shield.
- With traditional braces cleaning can be tricky. There are lots of metal parts that need to be cleaned properly. With Invisalign there are no such concerns. Brush and floss as you would normally do.
- Invisalign aligners are very robust. They are much less likely to break, meaning fewer trips to the Smile Specialist.
- Invisalign aligners are pretty much invisible, making treatment way more discreet.
- The golden rule for Invisalign is to take them out for eating and drinking (apart from drinking water). Then bush your teeth before putting them back on.
- Invisalign needs to be worn for at least 20 hours a day.
- You’ll wear each set of Invisalign for 1 to 2 weeks.
- You’ll see your Smile Specialist every 6 to 8 weeks.
- When you start wearing a new set of aligners, you might feel a little discomfort, but that passes in a day or two.
Cleaning your Invisalign
- Rinse them every night and give them a clean with your tooth brush.
- You can use denture cleaning tablets to give them an extra good clean. Just make sure you soak them in cold water or they might warp.
How to Choose the Right Orthodontist
If you have crooked teeth and would like to discuss your treatment options you should consult with a specialist orthodontist.
Dr. Crotty is an expert in Invisalign and all types of orthodontic treatment . He will always talk to you about all your options. We will evaluate your specific issues on your initial consultation.Creating beautiful smiles no matter how challenging is what we do!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation Today
As a new patient, you can take advantage of a FREE initial consultation. The friendly team at Crotty Orthodontics will make you feel comfortable as we discuss you or your child’s smile, explain your treatment options and provide the information you need to make a wise decision about your oral health.
Call us today on 021 4291104
Dr Crotty is proud to be part of the Your Smile Specialist group of leading Specialist Orthodontists.